Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | coliseum enemies..
hey guys, I’m back here again. I’ve been pretty active in the coliseum and I feel like I definitely have defeated over 100 enemies, but I don’t have the achievement. is this a common problem or am I thinking too highly of myself? :’)
hey guys, I’m back here again. I’ve been pretty active in the coliseum and I feel like I definitely have defeated over 100 enemies, but I don’t have the achievement. is this a common problem or am I thinking too highly of myself? :’)
@jorbee the achievement system is bugged and it can take arbitrary amounts of time for them to kick in. that said, since the Coliseum was just revamped, that may have messed up the Coli achievements (they used to be the ones that worked more consistently). at this point in time, you might get it, you might not, we don't know.

once the achievement system undergoes the rewrite though (it'll be one of the last since it interacts with so many areas of the site), everything will be working properly again.
@jorbee the achievement system is bugged and it can take arbitrary amounts of time for them to kick in. that said, since the Coliseum was just revamped, that may have messed up the Coli achievements (they used to be the ones that worked more consistently). at this point in time, you might get it, you might not, we don't know.

once the achievement system undergoes the rewrite though (it'll be one of the last since it interacts with so many areas of the site), everything will be working properly again.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After ah, I see. that’s disappointing, but understandable. I was looking forward to getting the achievement so I could borrow some L25 dragons (it was one of their requirements) :’) I’ll just have to see what happens!
@After ah, I see. that’s disappointing, but understandable. I was looking forward to getting the achievement so I could borrow some L25 dragons (it was one of their requirements) :’) I’ll just have to see what happens!
@jorbee
Unfortunately you might be waiting awhile. As it seems they have disabled the coli achievements when they implemented the new coliseum. (At least based on what I've seen in the bug reports.) And as they aren't upgrading the achievements system until the rest of the site has been upgraded, who knows if the coli achievements will be active again until then / for a long time. You might want to see if they would be willing to use another criterion. Or if you can borrow from someone else.
@jorbee
Unfortunately you might be waiting awhile. As it seems they have disabled the coli achievements when they implemented the new coliseum. (At least based on what I've seen in the bug reports.) And as they aren't upgrading the achievements system until the rest of the site has been upgraded, who knows if the coli achievements will be active again until then / for a long time. You might want to see if they would be willing to use another criterion. Or if you can borrow from someone else.