Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Question
So, today I made my first auction. Within four minutes, I got all my items sold. I was so happy until I saw what other people were selling their items for. I sold 20 items for the price a person considered for 5. To avoid this from happening again, I was wondering how do I generate the most sufficient prices for an item? Please comment below. Thanks! :D
So, today I made my first auction. Within four minutes, I got all my items sold. I was so happy until I saw what other people were selling their items for. I sold 20 items for the price a person considered for 5. To avoid this from happening again, I was wondering how do I generate the most sufficient prices for an item? Please comment below. Thanks! :D
@butterr

Check the Auction House prices before you list your auctions. Prices are set by the users there so you'll need to see what other people are charging to get the most for your items. The only other alternative is to set ridiculously high prices for everything and gradually lower them until they sell (if ever).
@butterr

Check the Auction House prices before you list your auctions. Prices are set by the users there so you'll need to see what other people are charging to get the most for your items. The only other alternative is to set ridiculously high prices for everything and gradually lower them until they sell (if ever).
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind thanks
@nightwind thanks