Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pricing help?
Okay, I'm actually not too sure where this thread should go, but the Help Center made sense. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21509837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215099/21509837_350.png[/img] [/url] I have this fully gened leap day G1 that I'm looking to sell. How much would he go for? I know his colors aren't..[i]breathtaking,[/i] so I'm not really expecting to get too much out of him, but any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
Okay, I'm actually not too sure where this thread should go, but the Help Center made sense.

21509837_350.png

I have this fully gened leap day G1 that I'm looking to sell. How much would he go for? I know his colors aren't..breathtaking, so I'm not really expecting to get too much out of him, but any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif tumblr_pnoln4s8tc1tk5l29o1_250.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@KittyGoesMeow

To be honest, probably not much. Maybe 30k at most? Not unless you find someone who really wants that color, gender, and flight combination. Being gened or not isn't really a factor; most people will re-gene G1s they get, so they're not willing to pay for the genes already applied.
@KittyGoesMeow

To be honest, probably not much. Maybe 30k at most? Not unless you find someone who really wants that color, gender, and flight combination. Being gened or not isn't really a factor; most people will re-gene G1s they get, so they're not willing to pay for the genes already applied.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

Yeah, that's true. 30k sounds about right. Thank you!
@SeaCrest

Yeah, that's true. 30k sounds about right. Thank you!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif tumblr_pnoln4s8tc1tk5l29o1_250.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@KittyGoesMeow

There are currently 6 people looking for unbred leap day gen 1s on the Gen 1 Assosciation's Pinglist, I would reccomend Pinging them in a sales thread and seeing what they're willing to offer.

also other leap day gen 1s have recently been auctioned off starting at 50g, and on up to 250g for color combos that are comparable to yours.
@KittyGoesMeow

There are currently 6 people looking for unbred leap day gen 1s on the Gen 1 Assosciation's Pinglist, I would reccomend Pinging them in a sales thread and seeing what they're willing to offer.

also other leap day gen 1s have recently been auctioned off starting at 50g, and on up to 250g for color combos that are comparable to yours.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou

Oh! Thank you so much, that's really useful info. :^)
@Anourou

Oh! Thank you so much, that's really useful info. :^)