Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Obtaining Prismatic Tokens
How do you get Prismatic Tokens other than buying them from other players? Thanks in advance!
How do you get Prismatic Tokens other than buying them from other players? Thanks in advance!
@LegendaryOne during festival weeks, you get one from joxar's spare inventory box (80000t, you can only buy one box each festival), and you can brew them in baldwin's bubbling brew (you need 1 white slime, 1 black slime, 1 silver muck, 1 gold muck, 5 green ooze and 25000t, and the brew takes four days)
@LegendaryOne during festival weeks, you get one from joxar's spare inventory box (80000t, you can only buy one box each festival), and you can brew them in baldwin's bubbling brew (you need 1 white slime, 1 black slime, 1 silver muck, 1 gold muck, 5 green ooze and 25000t, and the brew takes four days)
fzww6al.png
@LegendaryOne

They can only be bought and used with Joxar! His shop only opens during the monthly elemental holidays, and you can buy a single Spare Inventory Crate for each festival. When opened, you'll receive a random item from his drop pool, as well as one Prismatic Token.

However, the chest itself costs 80,000 Treasure, while the Token and most of his items can be found for cheaper on the Auction House. If you want a particular apparel or familiar item from him, I suggest simply buying it from the AH.

EDIT: Ninja'd, and I totally forgot you could brew them!
@LegendaryOne

They can only be bought and used with Joxar! His shop only opens during the monthly elemental holidays, and you can buy a single Spare Inventory Crate for each festival. When opened, you'll receive a random item from his drop pool, as well as one Prismatic Token.

However, the chest itself costs 80,000 Treasure, while the Token and most of his items can be found for cheaper on the Auction House. If you want a particular apparel or familiar item from him, I suggest simply buying it from the AH.

EDIT: Ninja'd, and I totally forgot you could brew them!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Thank you @chatoyant and @NightmareJudge for your help!
Thank you @chatoyant and @NightmareJudge for your help!