Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Question about sells (usd)
I tried to find an answer to this but I couldn't find one, I apologies if I missed anything!

Does anyone know if it's okay to sell Small Quotes and Lore on here? Like ones I write? And if Gifs are okay too? With USD currency.

I've been wanting to make a shop but I don't want to go against the sites rules or spark something up. Thank You!
I tried to find an answer to this but I couldn't find one, I apologies if I missed anything!

Does anyone know if it's okay to sell Small Quotes and Lore on here? Like ones I write? And if Gifs are okay too? With USD currency.

I've been wanting to make a shop but I don't want to go against the sites rules or spark something up. Thank You!
r6RnZWr.png

DUNES & DRAGONS.
A Wizard Bestiary.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/They. Ridgeback Glory.
@Batman
it's perfectly okay to sell lore. by gifs, do you mean animations, or graphics that you made? as long as you own whatever you're selling, it should be fine. & selling for usd should be ok too.
@Batman
it's perfectly okay to sell lore. by gifs, do you mean animations, or graphics that you made? as long as you own whatever you're selling, it should be fine. & selling for usd should be ok too.
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop

Animated yes (I made the one in my signature). Awesome! I wasn't sure so I wanted to ask here first! Thank You c:
@Nonstop

Animated yes (I made the one in my signature). Awesome! I wasn't sure so I wanted to ask here first! Thank You c:
r6RnZWr.png

DUNES & DRAGONS.
A Wizard Bestiary.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/They. Ridgeback Glory.