Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | bbcode error?
Hey, so this might take a fair amount of explaining and please just ask if there's some detail I've omitted but

In my dragon descriptions, whenever I add a link, it turns the whole thing I've written -- not just the descriptions -- orange as though it were a link. An example can be found here. I don't seem to have this problem anywhere else on the site and I was wondering if someone could explain what the heck is happening and how I can fix it.

Thanks for your time! :D
Hey, so this might take a fair amount of explaining and please just ask if there's some detail I've omitted but

In my dragon descriptions, whenever I add a link, it turns the whole thing I've written -- not just the descriptions -- orange as though it were a link. An example can be found here. I don't seem to have this problem anywhere else on the site and I was wondering if someone could explain what the heck is happening and how I can fix it.

Thanks for your time! :D
tumblr_p6a8gyRE6I1x7zeyzo1_500.png
@coffinkitten you can fix it by putting [code][color=black] text [/color][/code] around whatever you don't want to be orange Also, it doesn't show as orange for anybody else- it only shows that on your end.
@coffinkitten you can fix it by putting
Code:
[color=black] text [/color]
around whatever you don't want to be orange

Also, it doesn't show as orange for anybody else- it only shows that on your end.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@shinyumbreon

I recall trying that but maybe I did something wrong. I'll give it another shot.

Thank you!

And that's super weird, what the heck :O
@shinyumbreon

I recall trying that but maybe I did something wrong. I'll give it another shot.

Thank you!

And that's super weird, what the heck :O
@coffinkitten

Note that url tags, center tags, columns, indents, lists, quotes, etc. start a new "section" of code, so any formatting you want to do to the text needs to be done within those tags. For example, if you want to change the color a link to red, you would need to put the color tags inside the URL tags! That may be why it didn't work for you.
@coffinkitten

Note that url tags, center tags, columns, indents, lists, quotes, etc. start a new "section" of code, so any formatting you want to do to the text needs to be done within those tags. For example, if you want to change the color a link to red, you would need to put the color tags inside the URL tags! That may be why it didn't work for you.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

Hrrrrgh okay. Guess there's a lot to learn here! Thank you for the info.
@SeaCrest

Hrrrrgh okay. Guess there's a lot to learn here! Thank you for the info.