Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Eliminate?...Or not?
should i buy an eliminate
should i buy an eliminate
tDeKDnH.png
@Rt19 If you spend a lot of time in the coli and have the money then yes. It makes things much faster and you'll soon earn your money back.
If not no.
Also consider buying a level 25 with eliminate already attached since they often sell for just the cost of the eliminate. It can be a great way to get it if you aren't really picky about what your team looks like.
@Rt19 If you spend a lot of time in the coli and have the money then yes. It makes things much faster and you'll soon earn your money back.
If not no.
Also consider buying a level 25 with eliminate already attached since they often sell for just the cost of the eliminate. It can be a great way to get it if you aren't really picky about what your team looks like.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin thanks and what if your dragon is only level 15 or 16?
@Lonin thanks and what if your dragon is only level 15 or 16?
tDeKDnH.png
@Rt19
Eliminates make grinding faster, but they're not strictly necessary. Here is a guide for training a grinding team that doesn't need Eliminate at all.
@Rt19
Eliminates make grinding faster, but they're not strictly necessary. Here is a guide for training a grinding team that doesn't need Eliminate at all.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Rt19 You can still buy and equip an eliminate. It'll make training faster too.
@Rt19 You can still buy and equip an eliminate. It'll make training faster too.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin thanks a lot i'll try to look for a level 25 with eliminate
@Lonin thanks a lot i'll try to look for a level 25 with eliminate
tDeKDnH.png