Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Strange Chest Drop Rate?
Does anyone know what the drop rate is for strange chests? Is it the same as familiars? I've heard some people say they get like 10+ every hour but I usually find 1 every 15 mins, do I just have exceptionally bad luck? Also, which venues have the highest drop rate for chests? I've gotten them in every venue but I'm wondering if there's more in certain venues and if the rarity of the items inside corresponds to the level of the venue? Thanks!
Does anyone know what the drop rate is for strange chests? Is it the same as familiars? I've heard some people say they get like 10+ every hour but I usually find 1 every 15 mins, do I just have exceptionally bad luck? Also, which venues have the highest drop rate for chests? I've gotten them in every venue but I'm wondering if there's more in certain venues and if the rarity of the items inside corresponds to the level of the venue? Thanks!
b9hteu.gifImIdRDN.png
@femmegf

This guide is probably of interest to you. A lot depends on what the builds of your dragons are and which battlestones they're using. The rest is just personal speed and tolerance for grinding.
@femmegf

This guide is probably of interest to you. A lot depends on what the builds of your dragons are and which battlestones they're using. The rest is just personal speed and tolerance for grinding.
@femmegf Not sure about the drop rate, but I've seen people saying that the best venues are Scorched Forest and Waterway ^^
@femmegf Not sure about the drop rate, but I've seen people saying that the best venues are Scorched Forest and Waterway ^^
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
@dagomor I saw that, I'm wondering why they highlighted the mimics? Because I've gotten chest drops from other notn enemies. Are they more likely to drop from mimics?
@dagomor I saw that, I'm wondering why they highlighted the mimics? Because I've gotten chest drops from other notn enemies. Are they more likely to drop from mimics?
b9hteu.gifImIdRDN.png
@femmegf

If you mean the bolded venues, those have the best chests for time put in. If you mean the header "Mimic monsters" I think that just might be a poor word choice meant to include all the monsters present because of NotN.
@femmegf

If you mean the bolded venues, those have the best chests for time put in. If you mean the header "Mimic monsters" I think that just might be a poor word choice meant to include all the monsters present because of NotN.
I personally have been grinding for two days and have not had a single chest drops. Can someone please explain if I'm doing something wrong? (It's not like using a lvl 25 dragon in Scorched Forest would prevent drops, right?)

Any advice would help. I've tried Scorched, Waterway, Fogotten Cave, Arena, Mire etc... for extended periods of time.
I personally have been grinding for two days and have not had a single chest drops. Can someone please explain if I'm doing something wrong? (It's not like using a lvl 25 dragon in Scorched Forest would prevent drops, right?)

Any advice would help. I've tried Scorched, Waterway, Fogotten Cave, Arena, Mire etc... for extended periods of time.
erhgxu.jpgBanner.jpg
mw2sd0.jpg
@RenvaMel I have been using level 25 dragons in the Woodland Path and having fairly decent luck. Try there for an hour or two and you should get a few.
@RenvaMel I have been using level 25 dragons in the Woodland Path and having fairly decent luck. Try there for an hour or two and you should get a few.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats

I've been grinding in the kelp beds for 30 minutes now (after spending about two hours in scorched forest grinding) and all they're dropping is scavanger stuff, food and that glowing green dust stuff.
@OwnedByCats

I've been grinding in the kelp beds for 30 minutes now (after spending about two hours in scorched forest grinding) and all they're dropping is scavanger stuff, food and that glowing green dust stuff.
erhgxu.jpgBanner.jpg
mw2sd0.jpg
@RenvaMel Like I said, go to the Woodland Path. It is easier and faster to complete a game and more chests are dropping there over all. It may take a bit of time but you WILL get some there if you stick with it.
@RenvaMel Like I said, go to the Woodland Path. It is easier and faster to complete a game and more chests are dropping there over all. It may take a bit of time but you WILL get some there if you stick with it.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats

I'm definitely going to keep trying (and I'll retry woodland path). I just think that 0 drops in a 95% drop zone after fighting dozens of notn creatures is a bit more than just a run of bad luck.
@OwnedByCats

I'm definitely going to keep trying (and I'll retry woodland path). I just think that 0 drops in a 95% drop zone after fighting dozens of notn creatures is a bit more than just a run of bad luck.
erhgxu.jpgBanner.jpg
mw2sd0.jpg