Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum problems
I've been trying to train my dragons and last week it would say "connection to server lost" try toggling with alternate
Today I can't even get to the coliseum beyond select dragons. I've tried both normal and alternate settings but it insists it cannot connect - any suggestions? I'd like to exalt a whole bunch of dragons after training but can't get there

Using Firefox, desktop computer, Windows 10, cable internet

EDIT - Tried the safe mode - every time the battle's over it loses the sprites and I have to start all over again; can't play like this - it's too frustrating; hope it's fixed soon
I've been trying to train my dragons and last week it would say "connection to server lost" try toggling with alternate
Today I can't even get to the coliseum beyond select dragons. I've tried both normal and alternate settings but it insists it cannot connect - any suggestions? I'd like to exalt a whole bunch of dragons after training but can't get there

Using Firefox, desktop computer, Windows 10, cable internet

EDIT - Tried the safe mode - every time the battle's over it loses the sprites and I have to start all over again; can't play like this - it's too frustrating; hope it's fixed soon
@GoldSstar

Does your lost connection happen roughly every 2 minutes? Do you have Trend Micro as your antivirus?

If so, you've run into a resource problem. Trend Micro phones home every couple of minutes to check for updates and it's a hog and takes the connection port over that the coli is using. The only solutions are to shop around for different versions of Trend Micro or to temporarily disable it while using the coli.

If you don't have Trend Micro you'll need to do some digging. First, check your connection. Is your error rate high? Does it drop out? If so, contact your service provider and start complaining. Second, check to see if you have any programs/extensions that cause spikes in usage. Temporarily disable them if so.

After that it's time to start checking for viruses using your bandwidth. Update and run your antivirus to see if that helps.

As ever, please clear your cache manually after every check.

Hope this helps!
@GoldSstar

Does your lost connection happen roughly every 2 minutes? Do you have Trend Micro as your antivirus?

If so, you've run into a resource problem. Trend Micro phones home every couple of minutes to check for updates and it's a hog and takes the connection port over that the coli is using. The only solutions are to shop around for different versions of Trend Micro or to temporarily disable it while using the coli.

If you don't have Trend Micro you'll need to do some digging. First, check your connection. Is your error rate high? Does it drop out? If so, contact your service provider and start complaining. Second, check to see if you have any programs/extensions that cause spikes in usage. Temporarily disable them if so.

After that it's time to start checking for viruses using your bandwidth. Update and run your antivirus to see if that helps.

As ever, please clear your cache manually after every check.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@NightWind

thanks. I just moved and the cable and internet are all coming in from a single port. I'll give it another day to stabilize and then call them back (nothing worse than being stuck on hold when you're expecting a delivery and both require the phone).
@NightWind

thanks. I just moved and the cable and internet are all coming in from a single port. I'll give it another day to stabilize and then call them back (nothing worse than being stuck on hold when you're expecting a delivery and both require the phone).