Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Keep or sell?
Hi! I'm running out of space in my lair. But, I am not sure if I should sell off some of the hatchlings I have or if I should keep them for later use? I know I can always breed more. However, I'm afraid that if i do sell the hatchlings, then I won't have them if I DO need them for a breeding project later.
Hi! I'm running out of space in my lair. But, I am not sure if I should sell off some of the hatchlings I have or if I should keep them for later use? I know I can always breed more. However, I'm afraid that if i do sell the hatchlings, then I won't have them if I DO need them for a breeding project later.
@Gyossait Do you want to use them in a breeding project? If no sell them. No point keeping them around just in case. If you keep the parents and they don't have a massive range you can always breed more. There's an endless supply of dragons, don't worry about it c:
@Gyossait Do you want to use them in a breeding project? If no sell them. No point keeping them around just in case. If you keep the parents and they don't have a massive range you can always breed more. There's an endless supply of dragons, don't worry about it c:
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Ok! Thanks for the advice! :)
Ok! Thanks for the advice! :)