Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Food gather items
I gathered my food for my dragons. The count was completed like normal, but it didn’t let me feed some of my dragons.

ALL my food has a 0 number and I can’t feed some of them. When I had plenty of food for everyone.

So I bought a few food items to have the same results.
I gathered my food for my dragons. The count was completed like normal, but it didn’t let me feed some of my dragons.

ALL my food has a 0 number and I can’t feed some of them. When I had plenty of food for everyone.

So I bought a few food items to have the same results.
@ShiroHanaHime
You need to convert the food in your hoard.
@ShiroHanaHime
You need to convert the food in your hoard.
@ShiroHanaHime, I’m gonna go ahead and scoot this over to the Help Center since this isn’t a bug! :) Select the food in your Hoard and then hit the Convert button towards the bottom. That will convert the items into food points for your dragons to eat!
@ShiroHanaHime, I’m gonna go ahead and scoot this over to the Help Center since this isn’t a bug! :) Select the food in your Hoard and then hit the Convert button towards the bottom. That will convert the items into food points for your dragons to eat!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Thank you everyone for helping me and clearing the misunderstanding! I appreciate the help!
Thank you everyone for helping me and clearing the misunderstanding! I appreciate the help!