Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon pricing...?
How do you price your dragons...? I always end up selling mine for far cheaper than they need to be..
How do you price your dragons...? I always end up selling mine for far cheaper than they need to be..
@Psychotisis

I price my dragons by breed, simply because I know most of them won't sell, and I train and Exalt them for around 12-14kt anyway if they don't, so it doesn't bother me too much.

plentifuls are 20kt

commons and uncommons are both 25kt since i don't have many permas of either category.

limiteds are 30kt

and rares are 35kt

however if any of them have the new genes, then i check what others are going for on the AH and price them accordingly. (Sold a Wasp hatchling for 500kt when it came out.)
@Psychotisis

I price my dragons by breed, simply because I know most of them won't sell, and I train and Exalt them for around 12-14kt anyway if they don't, so it doesn't bother me too much.

plentifuls are 20kt

commons and uncommons are both 25kt since i don't have many permas of either category.

limiteds are 30kt

and rares are 35kt

however if any of them have the new genes, then i check what others are going for on the AH and price them accordingly. (Sold a Wasp hatchling for 500kt when it came out.)
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Psychotisis It depends on the colours and to a lesser extent the genes. For more popular combos you can search the auction house for similar dragons to get a rough idea of how to price them. Dragons with popular genes and nice, matching colour combos can sell quite well.
Breed rarity doesn't matter to most people so we wouldn't recommend basing prices on it.
If you think your dragons are too cheap try raising the prices a bit. If they don't sell or hang around for ages. maybe they were the right price.
We have some luck pricing things for 15-20k. If they don't sell by the time they're adults we train and exalt them.
@Psychotisis It depends on the colours and to a lesser extent the genes. For more popular combos you can search the auction house for similar dragons to get a rough idea of how to price them. Dragons with popular genes and nice, matching colour combos can sell quite well.
Breed rarity doesn't matter to most people so we wouldn't recommend basing prices on it.
If you think your dragons are too cheap try raising the prices a bit. If they don't sell or hang around for ages. maybe they were the right price.
We have some luck pricing things for 15-20k. If they don't sell by the time they're adults we train and exalt them.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Anourou That's what i've gathered. I've have a hard time keeping up with all the genes recently. But I sometimes see the ugliest dragons at 100k+/-.

@Lonin That's the routee I'll probably be taking tbh.
Also: I see your IASIP hover over for your forum pic. Nice.
@Anourou That's what i've gathered. I've have a hard time keeping up with all the genes recently. But I sometimes see the ugliest dragons at 100k+/-.

@Lonin That's the routee I'll probably be taking tbh.
Also: I see your IASIP hover over for your forum pic. Nice.