Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do you make a logo?
I wanted to make a logo that you can click on under my posts in the forums, so that when players press on it, it takes them to my forum page 'Pick A Chest Any Chest'. How do I do this?

Please ping me (@gfox9) if you have an answer or know someone who can help.

I wanted to make a logo that you can click on under my posts in the forums, so that when players press on it, it takes them to my forum page 'Pick A Chest Any Chest'. How do I do this?

Please ping me (@gfox9) if you have an answer or know someone who can help.

VNNE2rP.png9efWXMG.png
@gFox9 Do you mean the actual creation of a logo or a code that makes it so clicking on the logo takes you to a page? If its just the code you would use [ url=URL OF FORUM HERE ][img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][ /url ] But if you mean an actual logo, there are plenty of ways. you draw that logo in an art program, like photoshop or illustrator. I dont know if any online image editing sites that you could use though, anyone else have those links?
@gFox9

Do you mean the actual creation of a logo or a code that makes it so clicking on the logo takes you to a page?

If its just the code you would use

[ url=URL OF FORUM HERE ][img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][ /url ]

But if you mean an actual logo, there are plenty of ways.

you draw that logo in an art program, like photoshop or illustrator.

I dont know if any online image editing sites that you could use though, anyone else have those links?
vbbq61.png
@DirkJake

Thank you so much. I'll try it later. :)
@DirkJake

Thank you so much. I'll try it later. :)
VNNE2rP.png9efWXMG.png