Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How long do I wait?
I had a problem. Asked for help in the forums. Got ignored. Sent problem to Contact us. Got ignored for more than two weeks. Sent the ticket number to Aqu... (admin. Can not spell name) a couple of days ago.
How long do I wait now?
I had a problem. Asked for help in the forums. Got ignored. Sent problem to Contact us. Got ignored for more than two weeks. Sent the ticket number to Aqu... (admin. Can not spell name) a couple of days ago.
How long do I wait now?
Fnw48LX.png
Hello @KrazeeKarma! My apologies not getting back to you until today. I double checked your ticket number just now. It looks like Flight Rising Support had reviewed your ticket and sent a reply yesterday. Because this thread refers to tickets (thus possible account information) I have to lock it; please check your registered email address for more information. Thank you!
Hello @KrazeeKarma! My apologies not getting back to you until today. I double checked your ticket number just now. It looks like Flight Rising Support had reviewed your ticket and sent a reply yesterday. Because this thread refers to tickets (thus possible account information) I have to lock it; please check your registered email address for more information. Thank you!