Help Center
Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is it me Or are gem purchases slow today
Been two and a half hours PP says it was completed but still waiting . Usually it goes pretty quickly but not two hours that I can remember. I'm not sure if something went wrong on my end or what
Been two and a half hours PP says it was completed but still waiting . Usually it goes pretty quickly but not two hours that I can remember. I'm not sure if something went wrong on my end or what
n9wyf.jpgn1rvo3.jpg
a place where dreams spread like disease
gen 5 Naomi WC/Imp breeder -life’s a glitch
same thing is happening to me. i'm willing to bet it's rooted in the loading issues that @Mutron noted in the updates tab, so i say give it a few and wait until those problems are sorted, then see if the gems are credited to your account? i'm gonna be waiting 24 hours to see if they credit, and if they don't, i'll probably send a ticket myself. o:

EDIT: i just got mine, so i think you'll be getting yours soon!
same thing is happening to me. i'm willing to bet it's rooted in the loading issues that @Mutron noted in the updates tab, so i say give it a few and wait until those problems are sorted, then see if the gems are credited to your account? i'm gonna be waiting 24 hours to see if they credit, and if they don't, i'll probably send a ticket myself. o:

EDIT: i just got mine, so i think you'll be getting yours soon!
enV6nur.png
Hmm stil haven't got mine yet now I'm worried . I don't want to lose this private auction waiting on me
Hmm stil haven't got mine yet now I'm worried . I don't want to lose this private auction waiting on me
n9wyf.jpgn1rvo3.jpg
a place where dreams spread like disease
gen 5 Naomi WC/Imp breeder -life’s a glitch
@Ashirene @ShepherdOfFire There may be some delays due to the issues we have been having today. As always, please send in a ticket via Contact Us if they do not deliver within 24 hours.
@Ashirene @ShepherdOfFire There may be some delays due to the issues we have been having today. As always, please send in a ticket via Contact Us if they do not deliver within 24 hours.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Got the same problem myself, guess it’s a patience game today, I’ll submit a ticket tomorrow if it doesn’t go through
Got the same problem myself, guess it’s a patience game today, I’ll submit a ticket tomorrow if it doesn’t go through
zyjjz50yair01.jpg
@ShepherdOfFire Quite a few features on the site have been slow today...
@ShepherdOfFire Quite a few features on the site have been slow today...
(o.o)
@ShepherdOfFire

Try refreshing your page or device, then If it's still slow, I suggest reporting it in the bug report forums, and/or the Contact us form. : )
@ShepherdOfFire

Try refreshing your page or device, then If it's still slow, I suggest reporting it in the bug report forums, and/or the Contact us form. : )
xQFhZ3Z.png
4G0jynO.png
Aau7rAt.png