Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What is a first gen????
So I got 2 guardians who are the babs of my progens, and I was wondering if the babs are first gens???
I know babs that come from found eggs are first gens, but progen babs???
Are they second gen???
So I got 2 guardians who are the babs of my progens, and I was wondering if the babs are first gens???
I know babs that come from found eggs are first gens, but progen babs???
Are they second gen???
@LunarAnnex62

First gens, Gen1s, are dragons with no parents. Their offspring, should both parents be Gen1s, are Gen2s.

However, if one parent is a Gen1 and the other is a Gen2, then the offspring is a Gen3.

Progen babies would be considered Gen2s, but are not particularly valuable unless they're Gen2 imps.
@LunarAnnex62

First gens, Gen1s, are dragons with no parents. Their offspring, should both parents be Gen1s, are Gen2s.

However, if one parent is a Gen1 and the other is a Gen2, then the offspring is a Gen3.

Progen babies would be considered Gen2s, but are not particularly valuable unless they're Gen2 imps.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@LunarAnnex62 a fist gen is a "first generation" dragon, meaning they have no parents (first gens are hatched out of unhatched elemental/bog/noc eggs and are also what your progens are)

progen babies would not be first gen, but second gen.
unfortunately second gen dragons aren't worth any more than any other dragon unless they are imperials.

edit- ninja'd
@LunarAnnex62 a fist gen is a "first generation" dragon, meaning they have no parents (first gens are hatched out of unhatched elemental/bog/noc eggs and are also what your progens are)

progen babies would not be first gen, but second gen.
unfortunately second gen dragons aren't worth any more than any other dragon unless they are imperials.

edit- ninja'd
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@ACWN
@Shinyumbreon
Thanks a whole ton!!!
One more question:
Why are they valuable unless they're imps, and no other breed???
@ACWN
@Shinyumbreon
Thanks a whole ton!!!
One more question:
Why are they valuable unless they're imps, and no other breed???
@LunarAnnex62 imperials are a kickstarter breed, so first gen imps are VERY rare. since first gen imps are an unreasonable goal, people go for second gen imps instead
as a result, only second gen imps are really worth anything special
@LunarAnnex62 imperials are a kickstarter breed, so first gen imps are VERY rare. since first gen imps are an unreasonable goal, people go for second gen imps instead
as a result, only second gen imps are really worth anything special
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon
Huuuhh, interesting!!!
Thank you soon much for this great info!!
I'll be needing it!!! XD
imps just got cooler for me lol
@Shinyumbreon
Huuuhh, interesting!!!
Thank you soon much for this great info!!
I'll be needing it!!! XD
imps just got cooler for me lol