Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Signature size?
Okay so, I know the signature size in pixels but i cant seem to find the pixel size to use in my art program (clip studio paint Pro) I would prefer to use inches but its whatever. Again, im aware about the pixel size because i have tried it on my art program but its quite pixelated and im not the best at pixel art. I may be overlooking something, and if I am, you may call me a dingus and correct me. Reapeating, width and length size for an art progtram that wont cut off in the signature? (both pixel and inch are okay)
( sorry if im overlooking something im really tired ;/ )
Okay so, I know the signature size in pixels but i cant seem to find the pixel size to use in my art program (clip studio paint Pro) I would prefer to use inches but its whatever. Again, im aware about the pixel size because i have tried it on my art program but its quite pixelated and im not the best at pixel art. I may be overlooking something, and if I am, you may call me a dingus and correct me. Reapeating, width and length size for an art progtram that wont cut off in the signature? (both pixel and inch are okay)
( sorry if im overlooking something im really tired ;/ )
@Deadbeat

PIXELS
525px by 100px
When columns is used, it becomes 525px by 98px.

INCHES
Width: 7.292
Height: 1.398
@Deadbeat

PIXELS
525px by 100px
When columns is used, it becomes 525px by 98px.

INCHES
Width: 7.292
Height: 1.398
A L Y S H I I A A   O F   L I G H T N I N G   F L I G H T

Ory67nL.gif vnvMixy.gif jA0eni1.gif
@Alyshiiaa
Thank you! I can assure you this will be verry helpfull later when i stop watching game theory and get downstairs to my mac ;u;
Thats again!
@Alyshiiaa
Thank you! I can assure you this will be verry helpfull later when i stop watching game theory and get downstairs to my mac ;u;
Thats again!