Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | ambush not working?
sorry if im not understanding something. i have a dragon with the ambush stone equipped. ive checked and made sure its equipped so thats not the problem.

is it like, a small chance that you will attack first or something? cause. he never attacks first like it says. kinda wasted alot of money on this. just would like a little more info as to why its not working.
sorry if im not understanding something. i have a dragon with the ambush stone equipped. ive checked and made sure its equipped so thats not the problem.

is it like, a small chance that you will attack first or something? cause. he never attacks first like it says. kinda wasted alot of money on this. just would like a little more info as to why its not working.
@irishmask the first turn of every battle is always skipped, it's only noticeable once ambushes are added into the stats.
Adding more than one should give extra turns.

This should be fixed in the coli rewrite later this year/early next year
@irishmask the first turn of every battle is always skipped, it's only noticeable once ambushes are added into the stats.
Adding more than one should give extra turns.

This should be fixed in the coli rewrite later this year/early next year
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
huh... that sucks lol. spent alot on the one i have and it doesnt work unless i have more than one equipped on the same dragon? weird...
huh... that sucks lol. spent alot on the one i have and it doesnt work unless i have more than one equipped on the same dragon? weird...
@Irishmask
It starts to 'work' when you got more than one ambush on your team, not necessarily on the same dragon. And it's not that Ambush doesn't work, but that the first move of each battle is always skipped. You only notice it when you have ambush is because the first move is now your dragon with the ambush and it got skipped. But who knows, maybe before you had ambush you should be going first as well but since it got eaten you never knew.
@Irishmask
It starts to 'work' when you got more than one ambush on your team, not necessarily on the same dragon. And it's not that Ambush doesn't work, but that the first move of each battle is always skipped. You only notice it when you have ambush is because the first move is now your dragon with the ambush and it got skipped. But who knows, maybe before you had ambush you should be going first as well but since it got eaten you never knew.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif