Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Are Pinkerton's items random?
Because I start questioning this. I got like four Berserkers over a month and it's getting weird.
Because I start questioning this. I got like four Berserkers over a month and it's getting weird.
item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifCheck out the Mafia Game! item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
@ThermoDanone, yes. It looks like the RNG odds have been in your favor. :D
@ThermoDanone, yes. It looks like the RNG odds have been in your favor. :D
@Aequorin *bathes in luck*
@Aequorin *bathes in luck*
item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifCheck out the Mafia Game! item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
@ThermoDanone
Just felt the need to comment - there are only four different battlestones that Pinkerton gives out anyway. I don't know if the randomization goes category first or material first or what, but odds are if you remember what you got, it's a battlestone, and if it's a battlestone, it's Berserker, Discipline, Scholar, or Ambush. At one point, I got an Ambush, a random food item, and then two Berserkers, over the course of four days... it's just all up to luck.
@ThermoDanone
Just felt the need to comment - there are only four different battlestones that Pinkerton gives out anyway. I don't know if the randomization goes category first or material first or what, but odds are if you remember what you got, it's a battlestone, and if it's a battlestone, it's Berserker, Discipline, Scholar, or Ambush. At one point, I got an Ambush, a random food item, and then two Berserkers, over the course of four days... it's just all up to luck.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask Thanks! It's a bit clearer now)
@Leopardmask Thanks! It's a bit clearer now)
Yeah, sort of like a lottery thing. Sadly familiars aren't part of that "randomized roll," I don't think.
Yeah, sort of like a lottery thing. Sadly familiars aren't part of that "randomized roll," I don't think.
15WDtQ0.png