Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to get more Diamonds?
Hiya everybody,

I am new and been having fun the last couple of days getting to know the website and feeding my dragons and even getting a gift from a generous new friend!

Anyway, my question for today is how do I get more diamonds? I noticed there are two forms of money, coins and diamonds. I got the coin collection down through gathering items and playing lots of fairground games. But what are the tops ways of gaining diamonds as well as coins?

Thanks!
~Maevry
Hiya everybody,

I am new and been having fun the last couple of days getting to know the website and feeding my dragons and even getting a gift from a generous new friend!

Anyway, my question for today is how do I get more diamonds? I noticed there are two forms of money, coins and diamonds. I got the coin collection down through gathering items and playing lots of fairground games. But what are the tops ways of gaining diamonds as well as coins?

Thanks!
~Maevry
@Maevry

Hey there (Again)

They're actually called 'Gems' and it's FR's Premium currency. You can buy them from the Purchase Gems page under Shop, which is the main way to get them
You get 1 free gem every day if you have the Well fed bonus
You rarely get them from exalting dragons (But it's very rare)
Gilded and Iron treasure chests drop a small amount
You can open up a service where people give you currency for things like writing and artwork
You can sell items you get for gems on the AH

And there is probably some more ways that I've forgotten about.
@Maevry

Hey there (Again)

They're actually called 'Gems' and it's FR's Premium currency. You can buy them from the Purchase Gems page under Shop, which is the main way to get them
You get 1 free gem every day if you have the Well fed bonus
You rarely get them from exalting dragons (But it's very rare)
Gilded and Iron treasure chests drop a small amount
You can open up a service where people give you currency for things like writing and artwork
You can sell items you get for gems on the AH

And there is probably some more ways that I've forgotten about.
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
@Maevry
Quote:
Gems can be acquired several ways. The primary way to get gems is to purchase them directly from Flight Rising.

Gems can also be acquired via regular gameplay in the following ways:
  • Gems can sometimes appear in the contents of chest or container items.
  • Gems can sometimes be awarded when exalting a dragon.
  • Gems can be used as payment in player-to-player Crossroads trades.
  • Gems can be used as payment in player-to-player Auction House transactions.
  • Gems can be sent to other players through the private message system.
  • Gems are awarded for keeping your dragons’ collective energy level above 80% for three or more consecutive days.
  • Gems are awarded when accounts you referred purchase gems.
  • Gems can be a prize for winning Flight Rising contests.

(click here for the full support article on gems)
@Maevry
Quote:
Gems can be acquired several ways. The primary way to get gems is to purchase them directly from Flight Rising.

Gems can also be acquired via regular gameplay in the following ways:
  • Gems can sometimes appear in the contents of chest or container items.
  • Gems can sometimes be awarded when exalting a dragon.
  • Gems can be used as payment in player-to-player Crossroads trades.
  • Gems can be used as payment in player-to-player Auction House transactions.
  • Gems can be sent to other players through the private message system.
  • Gems are awarded for keeping your dragons’ collective energy level above 80% for three or more consecutive days.
  • Gems are awarded when accounts you referred purchase gems.
  • Gems can be a prize for winning Flight Rising contests.

(click here for the full support article on gems)
fzww6al.png

Ah! "Gems"! of course xD Hah! I just called it like I saw it but yes, gems is more frequent term used in gaming anyway.

Okay, That makes sense! Thank you both @bluekea and @chatoyant
I super appreciate the thorough responses!

~Maevry

Ah! "Gems"! of course xD Hah! I just called it like I saw it but yes, gems is more frequent term used in gaming anyway.

Okay, That makes sense! Thank you both @bluekea and @chatoyant
I super appreciate the thorough responses!

~Maevry
@Maevry I'd recommend selling things for gems, like dragons, apparel and food you don't want, Baldwin materials that you've melted, artwork, etc. It's a bit trickier to build up a lot of gems without buying them for real money, but it's not like other games where you can only get them for real money.
@Maevry I'd recommend selling things for gems, like dragons, apparel and food you don't want, Baldwin materials that you've melted, artwork, etc. It's a bit trickier to build up a lot of gems without buying them for real money, but it's not like other games where you can only get them for real money.
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@Maevry
I see you're probably set for gem-gathering, but I just wanted to pop in and say I get mine from Item sales forum. Many players set up "[ S ] Gems 1:xxx" threads where you can exchange treasure for gems. Alternatively, you could set up a buy thread. With patience you can usually get a better gem - treasure ratio.

Treasure, in my experience is much easier to collect.
@Maevry
I see you're probably set for gem-gathering, but I just wanted to pop in and say I get mine from Item sales forum. Many players set up "[ S ] Gems 1:xxx" threads where you can exchange treasure for gems. Alternatively, you could set up a buy thread. With patience you can usually get a better gem - treasure ratio.

Treasure, in my experience is much easier to collect.
insert life story here
@bisexuwhale @Novarys

thanks guys, that really helps too! Especially cuz I usually like to wait awhile before I invest actual money in something so I will use these techniques and do what I can with what I have for now.

Thank you!!

~Maevry
@bisexuwhale @Novarys

thanks guys, that really helps too! Especially cuz I usually like to wait awhile before I invest actual money in something so I will use these techniques and do what I can with what I have for now.

Thank you!!

~Maevry