Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Fastest Way To Get Money?
Hi there! I was wondering if anyone knew the fastest/easiest way to get money on this game. Im trying to expand my lair, but I don't have enough money yet. XD I spent it all on the last expansion. Any help is greatly appreciated. :) Thank you!

Sincerely,
Snitch = o =
Hi there! I was wondering if anyone knew the fastest/easiest way to get money on this game. Im trying to expand my lair, but I don't have enough money yet. XD I spent it all on the last expansion. Any help is greatly appreciated. :) Thank you!

Sincerely,
Snitch = o =
@SnitchDragons

If you're an artist, set up an art shop, or ideally adoptable shop. Adoptables are quite a good way to make quick money, once you've put in the initial effort.

If you find a Fairgrounds game you're good at, that can go by quickly. Artifracture and Shock Switch give you the best reward for your time.

Bond with familiars and sell the chests you get from them on the auction house. (You can open them--I do, because I get apparel and otherwise I don't go out of my way to buy apparel--but it's most profitable to sell them.)

Coliseum is also reliable. You can sell the items you earn on the auction house, including extra food and familiars. Leveling and then exalting dragons is very reliable. There's a guide to that here, if you have a level 25. (Nature may have a level 25 lending thread in your flight-specific forums!) The thread is a little dated--there are other popular builds, namely Mire Flyers and the Sedona Build--which you can look up sometime. It's worth investing in your own level 25!

If you check the Guides section of the forums you'll find more ways to make money.
@SnitchDragons

If you're an artist, set up an art shop, or ideally adoptable shop. Adoptables are quite a good way to make quick money, once you've put in the initial effort.

If you find a Fairgrounds game you're good at, that can go by quickly. Artifracture and Shock Switch give you the best reward for your time.

Bond with familiars and sell the chests you get from them on the auction house. (You can open them--I do, because I get apparel and otherwise I don't go out of my way to buy apparel--but it's most profitable to sell them.)

Coliseum is also reliable. You can sell the items you earn on the auction house, including extra food and familiars. Leveling and then exalting dragons is very reliable. There's a guide to that here, if you have a level 25. (Nature may have a level 25 lending thread in your flight-specific forums!) The thread is a little dated--there are other popular builds, namely Mire Flyers and the Sedona Build--which you can look up sometime. It's worth investing in your own level 25!

If you check the Guides section of the forums you'll find more ways to make money.
@SnitchDragons If buying gems with real money is an option for you, reselling them on the forums for treasure is probably the fastest way to get treasure.

Otherwise, as a new player Fairgrounds is probably your best bet. Your next expansion should cost you around 30k according to this old chart and that's easily obtainable in one day. (You can see how crazy expensive the prices get as you go, though, so you may also have to start thinking really hard about which dragons you want to keep the most.)
@SnitchDragons If buying gems with real money is an option for you, reselling them on the forums for treasure is probably the fastest way to get treasure.

Otherwise, as a new player Fairgrounds is probably your best bet. Your next expansion should cost you around 30k according to this old chart and that's easily obtainable in one day. (You can see how crazy expensive the prices get as you go, though, so you may also have to start thinking really hard about which dragons you want to keep the most.)
Thank you so much everyone! :) Ill check out the Fairgrounds, and see If I can sell the gems I have that I don't want. Also I think I will sell some of my Guardian Dragons from past nests. Thanks yall! :)
Thank you so much everyone! :) Ill check out the Fairgrounds, and see If I can sell the gems I have that I don't want. Also I think I will sell some of my Guardian Dragons from past nests. Thanks yall! :)