Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How much would this dragon cost?
Say I leveled a dragon to level 25, not touching its stats but also its stones. How much money would that get me?

Then say I leveled a dragon to level 25 and stoned it and statted (?) it according to Culex's guide, how much would that get me?
Say I leveled a dragon to level 25, not touching its stats but also its stones. How much money would that get me?

Then say I leveled a dragon to level 25 and stoned it and statted (?) it according to Culex's guide, how much would that get me?
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
@peppermintstars I believe around 300kt- but if you're leveling a dragon for the sole purpose of selling it, the stones aren't worth the trouble.
(Hit submit too early- curse you mobile)
The reason being- an unstatted, unstoned level 25 will net you roughly 200-250k, maybe more if there's a huge dom battle. Eliminates and the other stones alone will run you roughly 500-600k. By stoning it, it's basically a huge waste of money.
@peppermintstars I believe around 300kt- but if you're leveling a dragon for the sole purpose of selling it, the stones aren't worth the trouble.
(Hit submit too early- curse you mobile)
The reason being- an unstatted, unstoned level 25 will net you roughly 200-250k, maybe more if there's a huge dom battle. Eliminates and the other stones alone will run you roughly 500-600k. By stoning it, it's basically a huge waste of money.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

Ok cool, thank you so much :)
@Shinyumbreon

Ok cool, thank you so much :)
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........