Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Choices regarding Item Gathering
First of all, I hope you are having a good day :)

To gather items I usually go see what my dragons eat and give preference to that.

But what is the diference between gathering in Arcane or Earth, or any of the other elements?

And what are your strategies to gather? Do you spend them all in food? Or do you wait to reach a certain limit of food and then scavenge and dig?

Well, any thoughts are welcomed really ^^
First of all, I hope you are having a good day :)

To gather items I usually go see what my dragons eat and give preference to that.

But what is the diference between gathering in Arcane or Earth, or any of the other elements?

And what are your strategies to gather? Do you spend them all in food? Or do you wait to reach a certain limit of food and then scavenge and dig?

Well, any thoughts are welcomed really ^^
@skyparadox

Each gathering area yields different items, one of the main ones would be when scavenging eggs the element of the egg is determined by the element you scavenge in (you get water eggs from scavenging in water, Plague from scavenging in Plague etc)

I believe this is a very in depth guide on what drops from where and at which level

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/136122
@skyparadox

Each gathering area yields different items, one of the main ones would be when scavenging eggs the element of the egg is determined by the element you scavenge in (you get water eggs from scavenging in water, Plague from scavenging in Plague etc)

I believe this is a very in depth guide on what drops from where and at which level

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/136122
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
@skyparadox

I pick my gathering by, well it's random atm, just evening up my totals so they all sit around level 37, but if I'm after something from Baldwin or Swipp, I gather wherever it's going to be,

The guide Bluekea linked is excellent for knowing what's where for everything, this one is Swipp specific.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1941394
@skyparadox

I pick my gathering by, well it's random atm, just evening up my totals so they all sit around level 37, but if I'm after something from Baldwin or Swipp, I gather wherever it's going to be,

The guide Bluekea linked is excellent for knowing what's where for everything, this one is Swipp specific.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1941394
@Bluekea @Leiari

Thank you both for the reading material! I only discovered about Swipp and the rest of the brothers yesterday haha

I think I read somewhere that a good level for food is around 100, but I only have 4 dragons right now. So I think i will be gathering food until I have plenty.

How rare is to scavenge an egg? It would be so exciting to find one!
@Bluekea @Leiari

Thank you both for the reading material! I only discovered about Swipp and the rest of the brothers yesterday haha

I think I read somewhere that a good level for food is around 100, but I only have 4 dragons right now. So I think i will be gathering food until I have plenty.

How rare is to scavenge an egg? It would be so exciting to find one!
@skyparadox they're extremely rare- as in, I've only found one or two from scavenging in the two years I've been here.
@skyparadox they're extremely rare- as in, I've only found one or two from scavenging in the two years I've been here.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon wow that's rare!
@Shinyumbreon wow that's rare!
@skyparadox

Eggs are really random. I've scavenged several, actually had two drop in one day. Then I won't see any for months. Some people get lots, others don't. Annoyingly random if you're egg hunting.
@skyparadox

Eggs are really random. I've scavenged several, actually had two drop in one day. Then I won't see any for months. Some people get lots, others don't. Annoyingly random if you're egg hunting.
@Leiari

is it possible to get eggs from the coliseum? and do these eggs hatch without parents?
@Leiari

is it possible to get eggs from the coliseum? and do these eggs hatch without parents?
@skyparadox

Yep! To both questions. My last one was a Water egg from the Kelp Beds after about 3 battles. But it's been months between that and the one before, though I don't coli much these days.

They'll drop from every venue too, so it doesn't matter what level you're up to. If you want to buy one from the AH, they're usually cheaper during a Festival since more people scavenge and spend time in the coli then. Still up around 160 - 200k treasure though.
@skyparadox

Yep! To both questions. My last one was a Water egg from the Kelp Beds after about 3 battles. But it's been months between that and the one before, though I don't coli much these days.

They'll drop from every venue too, so it doesn't matter what level you're up to. If you want to buy one from the AH, they're usually cheaper during a Festival since more people scavenge and spend time in the coli then. Still up around 160 - 200k treasure though.