Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Do dragons ever die?
I am going to be moving tomorrow & may be without internet for quite a while until I can afford to get it connected. Will my dragons die if their clan energy drops to zero if I'm off long enough? What will that do to them?
I am going to be moving tomorrow & may be without internet for quite a while until I can afford to get it connected. Will my dragons die if their clan energy drops to zero if I'm off long enough? What will that do to them?
@forestdragin Nope, dragons never die, the only way to remove them from the game is to choose to exalt them! Your dragons won't be able to breed or battle if they get too hungry, but all you have to do is feed them again when you come back and they'll be good as new.
@forestdragin Nope, dragons never die, the only way to remove them from the game is to choose to exalt them! Your dragons won't be able to breed or battle if they get too hungry, but all you have to do is feed them again when you come back and they'll be good as new.
Your dragons won't die, but according to site lore, dragons do have lifespans and can die from injury etc.
Your dragons won't die, but according to site lore, dragons do have lifespans and can die from injury etc.
Sig_dreg.png