Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Accent Help
Hi all, I am in need of some assistance from some experienced accent and skin makers. I am trying to make a floral accent and want it to sit over the line so that the line does not cut through the accent and make look as if there is transparency to the object, when none is present.

Can I negate the shadow and line layers for said accent? Or the line layer at the very least? Is that allowed? I would like to know before I go and post it for IC and then when I get orders and then have the accent is denied because the line and/or shadow are missing.

Any help is apriciated and thank you for your time and advice.
Hi all, I am in need of some assistance from some experienced accent and skin makers. I am trying to make a floral accent and want it to sit over the line so that the line does not cut through the accent and make look as if there is transparency to the object, when none is present.

Can I negate the shadow and line layers for said accent? Or the line layer at the very least? Is that allowed? I would like to know before I go and post it for IC and then when I get orders and then have the accent is denied because the line and/or shadow are missing.

Any help is apriciated and thank you for your time and advice.
@Gwendolyn You can recolor or lighten the lines and shadows so they are not as obvious over your design, but you can't hide them completely. They have to remain present.
@Gwendolyn You can recolor or lighten the lines and shadows so they are not as obvious over your design, but you can't hide them completely. They have to remain present.
@Cynictis
Ok. I didn't think you could alter the lines and shadows. So I wasn't sure how some people had accents that looked like they sat over the lines or the shadows didn't bleed through fabrics and such.
@Cynictis
Ok. I didn't think you could alter the lines and shadows. So I wasn't sure how some people had accents that looked like they sat over the lines or the shadows didn't bleed through fabrics and such.
@Gwendolyn There are some pretty good examples of what you can and can't do on the Custom Skins rule page. Also be assured that if your design does get rejected for some reason, you will get your blueprint back with an explanation so you can make the required changes and submit again!
@Gwendolyn There are some pretty good examples of what you can and can't do on the Custom Skins rule page. Also be assured that if your design does get rejected for some reason, you will get your blueprint back with an explanation so you can make the required changes and submit again!
@Cynictis
I will take a look through that again. Thank you
@Cynictis
I will take a look through that again. Thank you