Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to get more dragon?
I just joined 4 days ago!...I don't know how to get more dragons, and it won't let me play the games on here...can someone help me with both problems
I just joined 4 days ago!...I don't know how to get more dragons, and it won't let me play the games on here...can someone help me with both problems
@BunnyMuffins You can get more dragons by buying them off the auction house, which can be found under the shop tab. There are also plenty of people in the giveaway forums that give free dragons to newbies. You can then breed dragons to get more.

As for fairgrounds, if you're playing on mobile, you'll have to disable the seizure alert from a computer so it'll be permanently gone from your other devices.
@BunnyMuffins You can get more dragons by buying them off the auction house, which can be found under the shop tab. There are also plenty of people in the giveaway forums that give free dragons to newbies. You can then breed dragons to get more.

As for fairgrounds, if you're playing on mobile, you'll have to disable the seizure alert from a computer so it'll be permanently gone from your other devices.
BhWDcLm.png
Ohhh, I was playing on mobile...Thanks for the help ^w^
Ohhh, I was playing on mobile...Thanks for the help ^w^