Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Exiting out of coli battle = lose hp?
Hi, I'm new and a little confused. I've been playing in the coliseum with one of the borrowed lv 25s to help earth with the dominance.

I've been trying to refresh the page when it looks like I might lose a battle , but before all the dragons are kod, but i'm losing hp anyways. Is that normal? Is there someway to leave midbattle without losing hp?
Hi, I'm new and a little confused. I've been playing in the coliseum with one of the borrowed lv 25s to help earth with the dominance.

I've been trying to refresh the page when it looks like I might lose a battle , but before all the dragons are kod, but i'm losing hp anyways. Is that normal? Is there someway to leave midbattle without losing hp?
D5pZq4X.pngqF3SxXz.pngEaZQBU0.pngsgkDqC3.pngBX6nd4b.png
DdBNujS.pngXWqqkY1.pngoWtzVF0.pngqtNgpTt.pngXxfXayc.pngDkF4RHc.pngO4dd68g.png
@Aibell

To avoid losing energy you need to refresh on a dragon's attack turn. If it's a monster attack turn and it's about to KO you the site already knows you've lost and reduces your energy accordingly. You need to refresh before your dragon attacks and not right before the monster attacks.
@Aibell

To avoid losing energy you need to refresh on a dragon's attack turn. If it's a monster attack turn and it's about to KO you the site already knows you've lost and reduces your energy accordingly. You need to refresh before your dragon attacks and not right before the monster attacks.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Oh, thank you so much! that's so helpful! I'll keep that in mind as I keep playing.
@Nightwind Oh, thank you so much! that's so helpful! I'll keep that in mind as I keep playing.
D5pZq4X.pngqF3SxXz.pngEaZQBU0.pngsgkDqC3.pngBX6nd4b.png
DdBNujS.pngXWqqkY1.pngoWtzVF0.pngqtNgpTt.pngXxfXayc.pngDkF4RHc.pngO4dd68g.png