Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is there a food limit?
I have 848 units in Plant food and I was wondering if there was a limit and if I should stop farming so hard in the Coli? I've never had this much food before, the harvest is bountiful and I have had too much free time.
I have 848 units in Plant food and I was wondering if there was a limit and if I should stop farming so hard in the Coli? I've never had this much food before, the harvest is bountiful and I have had too much free time.
MmqCSN4.png
People have close to 50k of food points converted, so I don't think there's a limit...
People have close to 50k of food points converted, so I don't think there's a limit...
@GrimMistress Thank you!

In hindsight, this should've gone in the Help Center. But yeah, thanks!
@GrimMistress Thank you!

In hindsight, this should've gone in the Help Center. But yeah, thanks!
MmqCSN4.png
If there is a food point cap, I don't think anyone's hit it. (I have ~3-4k points in any one category at a time, the most I've had at once was like 10k)
If there is a food point cap, I don't think anyone's hit it. (I have ~3-4k points in any one category at a time, the most I've had at once was like 10k)
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
I'm curious to know if there's a cap now... there must be one
I'm curious to know if there's a cap now... there must be one
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
The cap is when the server breaks
The cap is when the server breaks
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Maybe? There's a lot of space between each food category, though. Hypothetically, you could have a 12+ digit amount of food points and still not glitch the site.
Maybe? There's a lot of space between each food category, though. Hypothetically, you could have a 12+ digit amount of food points and still not glitch the site.
If there is a limit, it's 999,999 because I've had over 100k in each :D
If there is a limit, it's 999,999 because I've had over 100k in each :D