Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hatchery Advice?
Hello! I've been considering starting a hatchery to sell my hatchlings that I have no space for, but I have no idea how to go about starting one.

I may have breeding pairs in the future, but in the beginning it will mostly be random hatchlings that I produce who would normally be exalted for treasure. Lately I've been hatching some pretty dragons, and would prefer if they would be purchased and given a home, rather than exalted and lost forever.

I need some help on pricing, how to go about making breeding cards, how to get my hatchery out there, etc. Thanks a bunch to anybody who offers advice!
Hello! I've been considering starting a hatchery to sell my hatchlings that I have no space for, but I have no idea how to go about starting one.

I may have breeding pairs in the future, but in the beginning it will mostly be random hatchlings that I produce who would normally be exalted for treasure. Lately I've been hatching some pretty dragons, and would prefer if they would be purchased and given a home, rather than exalted and lost forever.

I need some help on pricing, how to go about making breeding cards, how to get my hatchery out there, etc. Thanks a bunch to anybody who offers advice!

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest

Please realize that having a hatcherie does not mean you'll make any more sales than you do now or that the dragons you sell won't get exalted. If you don't want dragons to get exalted and instead in a lair forever you will have to keep them yourself. The moment they go out of your hand everything becomes either lost or abandoned no matter how you turn it.

If you can't bear that it might be better to stop breeding. Or you begin to trainexalt them yourself - which will cause the profit to stay in your hands and also benefit you own flight rather than that of another.
@Brightcrest

Please realize that having a hatcherie does not mean you'll make any more sales than you do now or that the dragons you sell won't get exalted. If you don't want dragons to get exalted and instead in a lair forever you will have to keep them yourself. The moment they go out of your hand everything becomes either lost or abandoned no matter how you turn it.

If you can't bear that it might be better to stop breeding. Or you begin to trainexalt them yourself - which will cause the profit to stay in your hands and also benefit you own flight rather than that of another.
@Ismaiel

I do realize all of that, and I don't do much selling as it is. I just thought a hatchery might be more fun, and I might make a little extra treasure.
@Ismaiel

I do realize all of that, and I don't do much selling as it is. I just thought a hatchery might be more fun, and I might make a little extra treasure.

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest

Maybe these might help?
Hatchery Checklist
[Guide] So You Want to Start a Hatchery
How to Make a Hatchery Thread
@Brightcrest

Maybe these might help?
Hatchery Checklist
[Guide] So You Want to Start a Hatchery
How to Make a Hatchery Thread
PQznZys.png
@SariStar

Hey, thanks! I'll be sure to check those out.
@SariStar

Hey, thanks! I'll be sure to check those out.

[ familiar collector ]