Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Level 25 pricing?
So I started up a new lil' business venture: I snagged a pretty dragon from the exalt block (8kt for a xxx rose! wat) and I'd like to train her to level 25 and give her a new lease of life. How much would you expect people to pay for: - a melee level 25 - a mage level 25 - a Mire flyer Please take into account she's a XXX with matching eyes and a rare breed! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35077930] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350780/35077930_350.png[/img] [/url]
So I started up a new lil' business venture: I snagged a pretty dragon from the exalt block (8kt for a xxx rose! wat) and I'd like to train her to level 25 and give her a new lease of life.

How much would you expect people to pay for:
- a melee level 25
- a mage level 25
- a Mire flyer

Please take into account she's a XXX with matching eyes and a rare breed!

35077930_350.png
Xxx rose is extremely common thus worthless. And rare breed or not isn't that important. She will go for the same as other leveled dragons. Stats and stones and element are here important. Sadly I'm out of level 25 bussiness since prices dropped low so you'll have to wait for someone else to give you a price.
Xxx rose is extremely common thus worthless. And rare breed or not isn't that important. She will go for the same as other leveled dragons. Stats and stones and element are here important. Sadly I'm out of level 25 bussiness since prices dropped low so you'll have to wait for someone else to give you a price.
@Sebaschan

If the dragon is simply level 25, they would go for around 100-125kt I believe. If they have eliminate or other stones it will jump to 400-450kt due to t he price of eliminates.

I do believe that melee dragons sell better than mages because they are simply more useful for the typical grind in the coli.

Best of luck with your sales!

p.s.
yeah the colors are really common so that won't really help you there, maybe an extra 10-30kt thats it if you're lucky.
@Sebaschan

If the dragon is simply level 25, they would go for around 100-125kt I believe. If they have eliminate or other stones it will jump to 400-450kt due to t he price of eliminates.

I do believe that melee dragons sell better than mages because they are simply more useful for the typical grind in the coli.

Best of luck with your sales!

p.s.
yeah the colors are really common so that won't really help you there, maybe an extra 10-30kt thats it if you're lucky.

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@Sebaschan

For a L25 without stones my base price is 200k. That price is based on the approximate profit I would have made if I'd trained 67 adults to L7 with an average price of 7.5k paid to buy the adult (equivalent amount of experience is needed for both given the time needed to find those adults).

The latest genes, popular color/breed can bump the price. The absolute lowest a L25 is worth is the exalt payout of 35k or so.

This thread isn't as popular as it once was but you can see prices for various dragons here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1093318/51

Also, with the AH update you can now search for dragons by level. I would suggest not adding stones or stats to your dragons--it's not that long ago that L25 prices for fully stoned melee fighters were 200k under Eliminate prices. Eliminate sells much better (and faster) than a fully leveled dragon.

Good luck!
@Sebaschan

For a L25 without stones my base price is 200k. That price is based on the approximate profit I would have made if I'd trained 67 adults to L7 with an average price of 7.5k paid to buy the adult (equivalent amount of experience is needed for both given the time needed to find those adults).

The latest genes, popular color/breed can bump the price. The absolute lowest a L25 is worth is the exalt payout of 35k or so.

This thread isn't as popular as it once was but you can see prices for various dragons here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1093318/51

Also, with the AH update you can now search for dragons by level. I would suggest not adding stones or stats to your dragons--it's not that long ago that L25 prices for fully stoned melee fighters were 200k under Eliminate prices. Eliminate sells much better (and faster) than a fully leveled dragon.

Good luck!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?