Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Searching for an Apparel Masterlist?
Hello there, I'm fairly new, so am unsure if this is the appropriate forum to post in. Please have pity on me if not! I love my sweet banana fae dragon, but she's in desperate need of some yellow items. Is there by any chance a huge masterlist of apparel options that I can look through?

Thank you so much for your time, I truly appreciate it!
Hello there, I'm fairly new, so am unsure if this is the appropriate forum to post in. Please have pity on me if not! I love my sweet banana fae dragon, but she's in desperate need of some yellow items. Is there by any chance a huge masterlist of apparel options that I can look through?

Thank you so much for your time, I truly appreciate it!
You're in the right place!

Here are two links I know of that might help you out:

LINK

LINK <-- This one will let you search by color

I'm not sure if both are updated but it should help :)

LINK

CedVBCC.png

She/Her | Capricorn | FR +3
Ice Flight | Formerly NeonPegasus17
@PixiSoftplume

I went to forum search and put apparel as the keyword and selected to search only under guides and came up with this: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2205043#post_2205043

There are some unofficial offsite databases, but I do not think they are allowed to be linked to.
@PixiSoftplume

I went to forum search and put apparel as the keyword and selected to search only under guides and came up with this: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2205043#post_2205043

There are some unofficial offsite databases, but I do not think they are allowed to be linked to.
[quote name="SpiritBear" date=2017-06-28 12:39:04] You're in the right place! Here are two links I know of that might help you out: LINK LINK <-- This one will let you search by color I'm not sure if both are updated but it should help :) [/quote] Thank you so much, this is very helpful! Also, thank you @Dagomar that was really helpful too!
SpiritBear wrote on 2017-06-28:

LINK

Thank you so much, this is very helpful!

Also, thank you @Dagomar that was really helpful too!