Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Forum Signature
I'm trying to set up a forum signature, but one picture is stuck under the other and I can't seem to fix it. I tried finding another post to help me, but it just said they exceeded the width limit, but I've seen others with forum sigs that have the same size things that I do. Can anyone help?
I'm trying to set up a forum signature, but one picture is stuck under the other and I can't seem to fix it. I tried finding another post to help me, but it just said they exceeded the width limit, but I've seen others with forum sigs that have the same size things that I do. Can anyone help?
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
@LizzardLady what images are you trying to use?
@LizzardLady what images are you trying to use?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@LizzardLady If you want to put pictures next to each other I'd recommend columns. [code][columns]Text[nextcol]Text[/columns][/code] You can put as many columns as you'd like, as long as you remember to put the nextcol inbetween c:
@LizzardLady If you want to put pictures next to each other I'd recommend columns.
Code:
[columns]Text[nextcol]Text[/columns]

You can put as many columns as you'd like, as long as you remember to put the nextcol inbetween c:
BhWDcLm.png
@After

One of them was one I made, another was from someone that draws familiars.

@Frye

Thank you, I'll try that!
@After

One of them was one I made, another was from someone that draws familiars.

@Frye

Thank you, I'll try that!
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png