Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Silly question about an answer in Tomo's
.... Trivia Tablet. One of the questions was, what dragon has many heads, and I'm like that's easy! The hydra! But no, the answer was 'the emperor .' Is that a familiar or a dragon breed? I'm so confused XD
.... Trivia Tablet. One of the questions was, what dragon has many heads, and I'm like that's easy! The hydra! But no, the answer was 'the emperor .' Is that a familiar or a dragon breed? I'm so confused XD
Lichtdrache.gif
@khymaira neither. You can read about them at the bottom of the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=29]imperial encyclopedia entry[/url] The Hydra (though the question predates it) is a familiar, not a dragon [item=hydra]. Before it existed, emperors was still the correct answer since Hydra dragons do not exist in sornieth
@khymaira neither.
You can read about them at the bottom of the imperial encyclopedia entry

The Hydra (though the question predates it) is a familiar, not a dragon Hydra . Before it existed, emperors was still the correct answer since Hydra dragons do not exist in sornieth
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon Thanks!
@Shinyumbreon Thanks!
Lichtdrache.gif