Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Skins in dressing room?
I want to dress a dragon of mine with his accent skin so I can match the colors. I don't see a way to add a dragons skin in the dressing room. Is that just not a thing yet or..?
I want to dress a dragon of mine with his accent skin so I can match the colors. I don't see a way to add a dragons skin in the dressing room. Is that just not a thing yet or..?
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
@DoctorCharhart

At the very bottom of the long column where you can select the apparel you want to equip, there's also a box that says "click to add a skin".

If you click that it should work. ^^
@DoctorCharhart

At the very bottom of the long column where you can select the apparel you want to equip, there's also a box that says "click to add a skin".

If you click that it should work. ^^
lmBVOQT.gif
@whirlwish

Omg I did not see that. Kinda hidden there. Thanks for answering! x3
@whirlwish

Omg I did not see that. Kinda hidden there. Thanks for answering! x3
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
On the topic of skins in the dressing room, to add a skin the dragon isnt currently wearing, it says to type the skin's ID. Does anyone know What exactly is that referring to? I didn't know skins had ID's
On the topic of skins in the dressing room, to add a skin the dragon isnt currently wearing, it says to type the skin's ID. Does anyone know What exactly is that referring to? I didn't know skins had ID's
"I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light"
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo3_500.png
@xXPyroKittyXx all items have IDs, but they're notably necessary for skins and accents because there's no restrictions on unique names with those, so you need some other way to differentiate them. they can be found at the top left of the preview window if you click the item, or at the bottom of the hover tooltip (provided the skin= coding is used and not the item= one).
@xXPyroKittyXx all items have IDs, but they're notably necessary for skins and accents because there's no restrictions on unique names with those, so you need some other way to differentiate them. they can be found at the top left of the preview window if you click the item, or at the bottom of the hover tooltip (provided the skin= coding is used and not the item= one).
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@xXPyroKittyXx Here's a visual of what After was saying: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/797c0438ce314108627bc7c54f56e0f1.png[/img]
@xXPyroKittyXx

Here's a visual of what After was saying:

797c0438ce314108627bc7c54f56e0f1.png
armsz_150_by_contradictingcats-dbghluh.png . Dani
CounterCats #84374

› She/Her
› +1 FR Time (MST)
ART
ACCENTS

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
@After @CounterCats

Oh... I see. Thank you!
@After @CounterCats

Oh... I see. Thank you!
"I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light"
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo3_500.png
@xXPyroKittyXx

There's also be an option to import the dragon's current skin, if you don't want to look up the number. It's in the box that pops up when you hit 'add skin'.
@xXPyroKittyXx

There's also be an option to import the dragon's current skin, if you don't want to look up the number. It's in the box that pops up when you hit 'add skin'.
6BuWSPs.png
Taste the rainbow~