Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Going on holiday?
Hi,
Basically, I'm gonna be going on holiday for a little over two weeks. I won't have any wifi or signal throughout that time so I can't log onto here. What'll happen to my dragons if I leave for that long?
Hi,
Basically, I'm gonna be going on holiday for a little over two weeks. I won't have any wifi or signal throughout that time so I can't log onto here. What'll happen to my dragons if I leave for that long?
@Larcade
All that'll happen is your dragons will get a little hungry. No real punishment.
@Larcade
All that'll happen is your dragons will get a little hungry. No real punishment.
[quote name="VoidDeluz" date=2017-06-27 16:28:12] @Larcade All that'll happen is your dragons will get a little hungry. No real punishment. [/quote] To add to this you will lose your well fed bonus once they drop below 80% but you can get it back easily
VoidDeluz wrote on 2017-06-27:
@Larcade
To add to this you will lose your well fed bonus once they drop below 80% but you can get it back easily
@VoidDeluz @SoulOfChaos

Ah ok, thank you ^-^
@VoidDeluz @SoulOfChaos

Ah ok, thank you ^-^