Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Retiring?
Is this set of familiars/apparel/vistas going to retire? Or is that whole thing kinda scrapped now? As in the [item=spirit of light]. I'm just wondering if there's any point buying extras of any festival stuff anymore XD;
Is this set of familiars/apparel/vistas going to retire? Or is that whole thing kinda scrapped now?
As in the Spirit of Light . I'm just wondering if there's any point buying extras of any festival stuff anymore XD;
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
@superdoctormatty From the first joxbox announcement [quote]After the June 2017 release, future holiday items will be added to the Spare Inventory chest as the holiday events complete each month. This will make the odds of getting any one specific item increasingly difficult as time goes on, further incentivising purchasing spare copies from players before turning to this costly, randomized item.[/quote] Nothing from festivals is retiring anymore
@superdoctormatty
From the first joxbox announcement
Quote:
After the June 2017 release, future holiday items will be added to the Spare Inventory chest as the holiday events complete each month. This will make the odds of getting any one specific item increasingly difficult as time goes on, further incentivising purchasing spare copies from players before turning to this costly, randomized item.
Nothing from festivals is retiring anymore
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

I was wondering the same about the extras/specialty items in Joxar's shop but I don't understand what that quote's saying. OTL So they're going to keep adding things TO the shop and nothing that's in there already is going to be removed?
@Shinyumbreon

I was wondering the same about the extras/specialty items in Joxar's shop but I don't understand what that quote's saying. OTL So they're going to keep adding things TO the shop and nothing that's in there already is going to be removed?
@shaish yes. As I said below it, nothing from festivals is retiring anymore- everything from future festivals will be added and nothing will be removed
@shaish yes. As I said below it, nothing from festivals is retiring anymore- everything from future festivals will be added and nothing will be removed
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

Ahhh okay, thank you for clarification.
@Shinyumbreon

Ahhh okay, thank you for clarification.
@shinyumbreon Ah jeeze, that kinda sucks. Thanks for letting me know, I won't get another spirit then XD;
@shinyumbreon Ah jeeze, that kinda sucks. Thanks for letting me know, I won't get another spirit then XD;
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore