Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I lost a dragon?
I listed a dragon for sale, the auction expired, she didn't sell. I went to relist, and got a "this dragon does not belong to you" message. She is no longer in my lair, but the auction activity isn't showing any profit?
I listed a dragon for sale, the auction expired, she didn't sell. I went to relist, and got a "this dragon does not belong to you" message. She is no longer in my lair, but the auction activity isn't showing any profit?
@Kaijess
That's strange. First let's find out where your dragon went. Can you tell me any details about her like breed, genes, colors, name, etc.? Edit: You could also look at her parents' offspring lists to find her, assuming she was one of your hatchlings.
@Kaijess
That's strange. First let's find out where your dragon went. Can you tell me any details about her like breed, genes, colors, name, etc.? Edit: You could also look at her parents' offspring lists to find her, assuming she was one of your hatchlings.
- Ping me plenty!

- If I'm holding your dragon(s) and my account appears inactive, their bio will tell you how to get ahold of me.
ahahahaha, apparently I managed to exalt her instead of relisting her?

As usual, problem exists between chair and keyboard *facepalm*

Thanks for your help, tho! =)
ahahahaha, apparently I managed to exalt her instead of relisting her?

As usual, problem exists between chair and keyboard *facepalm*

Thanks for your help, tho! =)
@Kaijess
Oh dang. Does her exalt page say that she was exalted to your clan's deity (the Windsinger)? If so, then yeah, it may have been an accident.
@Kaijess
Oh dang. Does her exalt page say that she was exalted to your clan's deity (the Windsinger)? If so, then yeah, it may have been an accident.
- Ping me plenty!

- If I'm holding your dragon(s) and my account appears inactive, their bio will tell you how to get ahold of me.
Yup! Pretty sure I clicked the thing without meaning to. I mean, it's what I would have done, anyway. I was having weird times with that one, anyway. she didn't want to be named, either.
Yup! Pretty sure I clicked the thing without meaning to. I mean, it's what I would have done, anyway. I was having weird times with that one, anyway. she didn't want to be named, either.
probably.
probably.
GWsHFyr.png