Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Selling Art? Actual Money? FL/Deviantart
Okay so i have a question on selling art. If you want to sell something for - say 10 dollars and someone wants to buy it. How would you get the money?

I also have the same question with Deviantart. (All those Deviantart people out there! Help!) So like with adoptables and stuff.

Please help! I have no idea how to sell my art!
Okay so i have a question on selling art. If you want to sell something for - say 10 dollars and someone wants to buy it. How would you get the money?

I also have the same question with Deviantart. (All those Deviantart people out there! Help!) So like with adoptables and stuff.

Please help! I have no idea how to sell my art!
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
@glassesyeah for RL currency, likely via Paypal. if you're selling for DeviantArt Points, then the points transfer is on-site.
@glassesyeah for RL currency, likely via Paypal. if you're selling for DeviantArt Points, then the points transfer is on-site.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@glassesyeah most people will only accept or send payment through paypal, which requires a bank account to operate :)
@glassesyeah most people will only accept or send payment through paypal, which requires a bank account to operate :)
@khan @After Oh. Thx!
@khan @After Oh. Thx!
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams