Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Forum Signature
I'm working on a custom signature dragon, and I saved it as a .png, but I'm unsure of how to make it smaller. I saved it to be 520 pixels wide, which is the maximum, at 130 pixels tall, but it still appears too big. How can I correct this?
I'm working on a custom signature dragon, and I saved it as a .png, but I'm unsure of how to make it smaller. I saved it to be 520 pixels wide, which is the maximum, at 130 pixels tall, but it still appears too big. How can I correct this?
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
As you can see the dragon itself is still too large for the space itself -,-
As you can see the dragon itself is still too large for the space itself -,-
Keaea_left_new.png
@Faolyn (btw, replying to your own thread makes it look like you're already getting help to anyone who just takes a quick glance)

The signature space is 525 pixels long and 100 pixels high, at maximum. You will need to edit your image file to fit this area and reupload to your hosting site.
@Faolyn (btw, replying to your own thread makes it look like you're already getting help to anyone who just takes a quick glance)

The signature space is 525 pixels long and 100 pixels high, at maximum. You will need to edit your image file to fit this area and reupload to your hosting site.
@Denim Thank you so much for helping me fix it- I knew about the length requirements but not the height ones!
@Denim Thank you so much for helping me fix it- I knew about the length requirements but not the height ones!
Keaea_left_new.png