Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Crim's Collection Cart Question
Is Crim's collection cart limited ONLY to items in your inventory?

E.g I have a familiar attached to a dragon. Can I trade this item even if it's attached to a dragon? Or would I have to remove it in order to trade it with Crim?
Is Crim's collection cart limited ONLY to items in your inventory?

E.g I have a familiar attached to a dragon. Can I trade this item even if it's attached to a dragon? Or would I have to remove it in order to trade it with Crim?
@SymphonyOfIce yes, only in your inventory. items listed on the AH, attached to dragons, or in your Vault cannot be taken by Crim. that said, items attached to CRs CAN be taken by Crim since they're still in your hoard, which may result in the CR breaking depending on what item it was.
@SymphonyOfIce yes, only in your inventory. items listed on the AH, attached to dragons, or in your Vault cannot be taken by Crim. that said, items attached to CRs CAN be taken by Crim since they're still in your hoard, which may result in the CR breaking depending on what item it was.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@SymphonyOfIce it's limited to items in your inventory. i don't recommend trading familiars as most can be sold for more in the AH
@SymphonyOfIce it's limited to items in your inventory. i don't recommend trading familiars as most can be sold for more in the AH
fzww6al.png
@symphonyofice yes.
If a familiar is attatched to a dragon, you cannot sell/trade/etc. it until you remove it.
Alternatively, if you have a duplicate of the same familiar in your hoard, you can trade the duplicate
@symphonyofice yes.
If a familiar is attatched to a dragon, you cannot sell/trade/etc. it until you remove it.
Alternatively, if you have a duplicate of the same familiar in your hoard, you can trade the duplicate
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Thanks for such quick answers! My curiosity has been cured!
Thanks for such quick answers! My curiosity has been cured!