Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Material?
So im relatively new, and i have a bucketload of material built up at this point. I know it's used to ((break down)) into slime and goo, but is there some way to know what will make what? whats the material thats worth keeping and whats worth tossing/selling? Thank you~ [s]also here's a dragon[/s] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329802/32980177_350.png[/img]
So im relatively new, and i have a bucketload of material built up at this point. I know it's used to ((break down)) into slime and goo, but is there some way to know what will make what? whats the material thats worth keeping and whats worth tossing/selling? Thank you~
also here's a dragon
32980177_350.png
Check out my Hatchery!
Click here.
hoardsell it!
unless you want to go to the swipp guide to see if you have anything valuable
hoardsell it!
unless you want to go to the swipp guide to see if you have anything valuable
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
@Oreosalad

Here's the major Swipp Guide and the major Baldwin guide. Here's a list of items to keep from both but it doesn't add in the recipes or actual trades.

You can't determine the rarities or various colors by throwing in certain items. Theoretically all items have the same chance of tossing out a reagent of whatever rarity.

Food - Goo
Materials - Ooze
Other - Sludge
Apparel - Slime
Familiars - Muck

Hope this helps!
@Oreosalad

Here's the major Swipp Guide and the major Baldwin guide. Here's a list of items to keep from both but it doesn't add in the recipes or actual trades.

You can't determine the rarities or various colors by throwing in certain items. Theoretically all items have the same chance of tossing out a reagent of whatever rarity.

Food - Goo
Materials - Ooze
Other - Sludge
Apparel - Slime
Familiars - Muck

Hope this helps!
uCR5SCW.png
What it turns into when broken down in Baldwin's cauldron is completely random. Some food/materials/trinkets are used as components for crafting certain things, like apparel or familiars, but the majority of it is pretty worthless. Your best bet is to find a hoardselling guide and follow it! That's what I do, anyway. You'll be surprised how much you can make off all that junk clearing it out every now and then.
What it turns into when broken down in Baldwin's cauldron is completely random. Some food/materials/trinkets are used as components for crafting certain things, like apparel or familiars, but the majority of it is pretty worthless. Your best bet is to find a hoardselling guide and follow it! That's what I do, anyway. You'll be surprised how much you can make off all that junk clearing it out every now and then.
ZION8ES.png
@Oreosalad Moved to the Help Center!

My advice would be to try and hoard it as much as possible. But if you are tight for money and want to hoardsell or boil stuff down, this guide is very useful to find out which items to keep on hand!
@Oreosalad Moved to the Help Center!

My advice would be to try and hoard it as much as possible. But if you are tight for money and want to hoardsell or boil stuff down, this guide is very useful to find out which items to keep on hand!