Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Solved! ♥°
Tertiary Gene: Runes

I'm having trouble finding the scroll on the Marketplace and Auction House! ;-;
Am I doing something wrong?
Does it even exist?

Help pls~
Tertiary Gene: Runes

I'm having trouble finding the scroll on the Marketplace and Auction House! ;-;
Am I doing something wrong?
Does it even exist?

Help pls~
@dipenza make sure you're looking in the specialty sections of both places, it might take a while for it to show up in the marketplace since what genes are there are random
@dipenza make sure you're looking in the specialty sections of both places, it might take a while for it to show up in the marketplace since what genes are there are random
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon ...*Facepalm* I know what I did wrong. I looked in Arcane only auctions. Thanks though, for telling me where it was. [b]I found it! [/b]:D I was gonna gene up this girl, but it's way too expensive ;-;[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=176&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=92&auth=da5412d4f532d74b7e9e98cb20b3a5bfcb00eb6a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Shinyumbreon ...*Facepalm* I know what I did wrong.
I looked in Arcane only auctions.
Thanks though, for telling me where it was. I found it! :D

I was gonna gene up this girl, but it's way too expensive ;-;dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=176&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=92&auth=da5412d4f532d74b7e9e98cb20b3a5bfcb00eb6a&dummyext=prev.png