Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | multiple accounts on same IP?
hello!

I'm planning to invite my housemate to FR during next Welcome Week, but I'm worried about having multiple accounts on the same IP- I have read the ToS page about it, and I know two-sided trading and gifting (but not too much?) would be okay

However, I still can't help but feel a little paranoid- I've read quite some stories about people getting bans and such, and having my account banned would not be that terrific to me ;u;"

my question is basically if anyone can reassure me about this ;u;"
thank you in advance!
hello!

I'm planning to invite my housemate to FR during next Welcome Week, but I'm worried about having multiple accounts on the same IP- I have read the ToS page about it, and I know two-sided trading and gifting (but not too much?) would be okay

However, I still can't help but feel a little paranoid- I've read quite some stories about people getting bans and such, and having my account banned would not be that terrific to me ;u;"

my question is basically if anyone can reassure me about this ;u;"
thank you in advance!
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
@HissingNoodle Hello there!

Don't worry - the staff completely understands that there can be more than 1 person in a house hold playing the game. There's an encyclopedia page here that gives more information on what is and isn't allowed. Hopefully that'll help reassuring you :)
@HissingNoodle Hello there!

Don't worry - the staff completely understands that there can be more than 1 person in a house hold playing the game. There's an encyclopedia page here that gives more information on what is and isn't allowed. Hopefully that'll help reassuring you :)
@Gaia Thank you! ;u;
@Gaia Thank you! ;u;
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif