Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Signature Tips?
Hey all! I'm trying to create a great signature (I had one that was cute but it was too simple and I want a nicer one) but I have no idea what I'm doing. I tried to experiment with everything and see if I could figure it out myself but I got very confused. So if anyone has any tips (how to do multiple little images [currently I have an idea of having a main picture in the middle and then two tiny things on the side but if that is impossible I can scrap it], formatting, resizing pictures, the size of the signature box, etc) please let me know! Thank you so much!
Hey all! I'm trying to create a great signature (I had one that was cute but it was too simple and I want a nicer one) but I have no idea what I'm doing. I tried to experiment with everything and see if I could figure it out myself but I got very confused. So if anyone has any tips (how to do multiple little images [currently I have an idea of having a main picture in the middle and then two tiny things on the side but if that is impossible I can scrap it], formatting, resizing pictures, the size of the signature box, etc) please let me know! Thank you so much!
ZLcr9dC.gif
@nekros It just depends on the order you put them in
For what you want, after resizing the images (if needed) the order should be
Small image 1, small image 2, big image, small image 3, small image 4
@nekros It just depends on the order you put them in
For what you want, after resizing the images (if needed) the order should be
Small image 1, small image 2, big image, small image 3, small image 4
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

Thank you so much! that helps!
@Shinyumbreon

Thank you so much! that helps!
ZLcr9dC.gif