Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Color menu help?
Sorry if the phrasing is a little awkward. Let me explain: usually, when you go to the Scrying Workshop, AH, or anywhere else with a dropdown menu to select the colors on your dragon, each word is surrounded by its corresponding color. However, on my computer, whenever I drop it down, it lists colors, but everything has a white background.

This makes it a lot harder to choose proper colors and ranges, and it only happens on some of the devices I've played FR on. I have only encountered this issue in the past couple of months, and it's very annoying. Clearing my cache hasn't seemed to help. Does anybody know how to correct this issue?
Sorry if the phrasing is a little awkward. Let me explain: usually, when you go to the Scrying Workshop, AH, or anywhere else with a dropdown menu to select the colors on your dragon, each word is surrounded by its corresponding color. However, on my computer, whenever I drop it down, it lists colors, but everything has a white background.

This makes it a lot harder to choose proper colors and ranges, and it only happens on some of the devices I've played FR on. I have only encountered this issue in the past couple of months, and it's very annoying. Clearing my cache hasn't seemed to help. Does anybody know how to correct this issue?
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@luthyx this is a common issue with safari and Firefox, all you can do is change browsers or downgrade yours to an earlier version
@luthyx this is a common issue with safari and Firefox, all you can do is change browsers or downgrade yours to an earlier version
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Luthyx This is a known issue with the latest version of Firefox (and Safari/some Macs from what I hear). You can try changing your browser, or downgrading to an older version.
@Luthyx This is a known issue with the latest version of Firefox (and Safari/some Macs from what I hear). You can try changing your browser, or downgrading to an older version.
Ah, okay. Figures. Well, guess it's time to figure out how to downgrade my Firefox! Thanks for the help.
Also, are there any plans to fix this issue in the future?
Ah, okay. Figures. Well, guess it's time to figure out how to downgrade my Firefox! Thanks for the help.
Also, are there any plans to fix this issue in the future?
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@lights not on FRs end, no. Specifically since it's a browser issue, there's nothing the FR team can do about it, it all depends on whether or not the companies decide to fix that snippet of code but since this has been happening for a while, I don't think they plan on a fix anytime soon
@lights not on FRs end, no. Specifically since it's a browser issue, there's nothing the FR team can do about it, it all depends on whether or not the companies decide to fix that snippet of code but since this has been happening for a while, I don't think they plan on a fix anytime soon
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Luthyx

There's been some speculation that it's something in a setting of FF that causes this since refreshing version 50-something (go to FF and click "Refresh browser") will fix this until you log out. At which point the browser changes something/burps its code and the colors go away again. Unfortunately, nobody has been able to figure out how to stop it unless you roll back to version 48 or lower.

Details here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1988004/1
@Luthyx

There's been some speculation that it's something in a setting of FF that causes this since refreshing version 50-something (go to FF and click "Refresh browser") will fix this until you log out. At which point the browser changes something/burps its code and the colors go away again. Unfortunately, nobody has been able to figure out how to stop it unless you roll back to version 48 or lower.

Details here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1988004/1
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?