Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pricing Food
I grind the coli quite a lot and I often have a lot of extra food laying around. When I try to sell, I usually check the AH and sell it for one treasure less than the lowest price.

However, constantly flipping back and forth between the buying and selling tab and punching in the name of the food item I want to sell is beginning to feel very tedious. How much treasure per food point do you usually sell it for? I'm talking about non swipp food. I know it varies depending on what type you're selling.

Or is it just better to check the AH? I'm afraid pricing food without checking the AH might result in absurdly cheap or expensive food. I think I heard somewhere that it was very rude to severely undercut food since it's always in demand. Conversely, I don't want to overprice it and watch it rot on the AH for weeks without a sale.
I grind the coli quite a lot and I often have a lot of extra food laying around. When I try to sell, I usually check the AH and sell it for one treasure less than the lowest price.

However, constantly flipping back and forth between the buying and selling tab and punching in the name of the food item I want to sell is beginning to feel very tedious. How much treasure per food point do you usually sell it for? I'm talking about non swipp food. I know it varies depending on what type you're selling.

Or is it just better to check the AH? I'm afraid pricing food without checking the AH might result in absurdly cheap or expensive food. I think I heard somewhere that it was very rude to severely undercut food since it's always in demand. Conversely, I don't want to overprice it and watch it rot on the AH for weeks without a sale.
@FilthyCasual
You can find price per fp in the AH relatively quickly - just pick the number of food points of the food you want to sell, the type and sort by unit price lowest-highest!
@FilthyCasual
You can find price per fp in the AH relatively quickly - just pick the number of food points of the food you want to sell, the type and sort by unit price lowest-highest!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@FilthyCasual

It honestly depends. And you should probably check the AH. If you price too expensive, you will see that people won't really buy it and you might learn to price it cheaper.

If you price too cheaply, just think of it as a present to the person buying it :)
@FilthyCasual

It honestly depends. And you should probably check the AH. If you price too expensive, you will see that people won't really buy it and you might learn to price it cheaper.

If you price too cheaply, just think of it as a present to the person buying it :)
@Vendrus
That's what I've been doing, but my point was checking the AH is very tedious. I was looking for a quick way to price my food. But thanks!

@DragonzInsanity
Thank you for the advice!
@Vendrus
That's what I've been doing, but my point was checking the AH is very tedious. I was looking for a quick way to price my food. But thanks!

@DragonzInsanity
Thank you for the advice!