Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Post decorations?
Does anyone know where the thread is for those post decorations? They're like...Some kind of graphics that go above and below your posts in the forum, NOT signature related, they go IN the post!

I've searched to no avail DX
Thank you for the help!
Does anyone know where the thread is for those post decorations? They're like...Some kind of graphics that go above and below your posts in the forum, NOT signature related, they go IN the post!

I've searched to no avail DX
Thank you for the help!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@Eatbugs the only one i know of is this one, but it only runs along the top. i've seen matching ones for above and below the post like you've described, but i'm not sure where they might be. maybe someone else has the link (if there is one), or maybe you could make your own?
@Eatbugs the only one i know of is this one, but it only runs along the top. i've seen matching ones for above and below the post like you've described, but i'm not sure where they might be. maybe someone else has the link (if there is one), or maybe you could make your own?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@YvaNix

sounds like you're looking for headers/Footers/Dividers.

you can find a few in these resource forums.

[Resource] Delamire's Bio Hoard
Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
@YvaNix

sounds like you're looking for headers/Footers/Dividers.

you can find a few in these resource forums.

[Resource] Delamire's Bio Hoard
Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!