Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I bought someones progen... HELP
1 2
so I bought a female water fae progen off the auction for 8kt thinking it was for exalting, it has no decriptio what so ever (other than what the previous owner wants it to look like) and I want to give it back! HELP PREVIOUS OWNER IF YOU ARE READING THIS PING ME; I WILL CHECK YOUR LAYER FOR A MISSING PROGEN SO DONT LIE
so I bought a female water fae progen off the auction for 8kt thinking it was for exalting, it has no decriptio what so ever (other than what the previous owner wants it to look like) and I want to give it back! HELP PREVIOUS OWNER IF YOU ARE READING THIS PING ME; I WILL CHECK YOUR LAYER FOR A MISSING PROGEN SO DONT LIE
dfO3Xwj.png
@CometOS Progens are unsellable, you probably bought a dragon hatched from an egg, AKA a generation 1 dragon (Gen 1)

If the dragon has no parents then that's the case :)
@CometOS Progens are unsellable, you probably bought a dragon hatched from an egg, AKA a generation 1 dragon (Gen 1)

If the dragon has no parents then that's the case :)
BhWDcLm.png
It has no parents @Typhoom
It has no parents @Typhoom
dfO3Xwj.png
I'm already giving a mirror progen back via CR!
I'm already giving a mirror progen back via CR!
dfO3Xwj.png
@CometOS I thought so! If you'd like to get more of those dragons, you can scavenge for eggs in any element. Most people keep Gen 1's to put genes on them. If you think you want to do that, I recommend putting her into the scrying workshop and seeing what looks good. Then you can save up for genes you think would look nice ^_^
@CometOS I thought so! If you'd like to get more of those dragons, you can scavenge for eggs in any element. Most people keep Gen 1's to put genes on them. If you think you want to do that, I recommend putting her into the scrying workshop and seeing what looks good. Then you can save up for genes you think would look nice ^_^
BhWDcLm.png
@CometOS

You CANNOT sell a progen.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to sell a progen. Progenitor dragons cannot be sold or traded. It's impossible.

You can get dragons without parents by hatching eggs you find. I have a lot of them. I hatched many myself.
@CometOS

You CANNOT sell a progen.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to sell a progen. Progenitor dragons cannot be sold or traded. It's impossible.

You can get dragons without parents by hatching eggs you find. I have a lot of them. I hatched many myself.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@CometOS Hello! As Typhoom said, progens aren't able to be sold. What you bought was a dragon hatched from one of these items: [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] (Not specifically a Lightning egg, but whatever the element of the dragon was.) These are called unhatched eggs! They are totally different from the eggs you hatch in the nesting grounds and can be found when you are scavenging in your "gather items" tab. Whatever you gave back wasn't somebody's progen, just a random dragon they hatched from an egg. These are called Generation 1 (g1) dragons and are always born without parents.
@CometOS

Hello! As Typhoom said, progens aren't able to be sold. What you bought was a dragon hatched from one of these items:

Unhatched Lightning Egg

(Not specifically a Lightning egg, but whatever the element of the dragon was.)

These are called unhatched eggs! They are totally different from the eggs you hatch in the nesting grounds and can be found when you are scavenging in your "gather items" tab. Whatever you gave back wasn't somebody's progen, just a random dragon they hatched from an egg. These are called Generation 1 (g1) dragons and are always born without parents.
It says parents: Gen 1 and my progens said the same thing! so thought I had bought a progen XD
It says parents: Gen 1 and my progens said the same thing! so thought I had bought a progen XD
dfO3Xwj.png
I knew what those eggs are I have just never encountered one :3
I knew what those eggs are I have just never encountered one :3
dfO3Xwj.png
@CometOS if you want anyone to know you are talking to them you need to 'ping' them using an @ in front of their username, like I did to you at the beginning of this post.
@CometOS if you want anyone to know you are talking to them you need to 'ping' them using an @ in front of their username, like I did to you at the beginning of this post.
1 2