Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Colors not showing up?
Hey everyone! I have the most up to date version of Fire Fox on my laptop but the color wheel colors aren't showing up. To show you what I mean: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/293750051832856586/295209584224632833/unknown.png[/img] It doesn't show up at all here [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/293750051832856586/295209840945528843/unknown.png[/img] But when I make a color choice, that shows up... So I dont get it? Is anyone else with Firefox having this issue? ( I'd go on chrome but Firefox is all this laptop can handle )
Hey everyone!

I have the most up to date version of Fire Fox on my laptop but the color wheel colors aren't showing up.

To show you what I mean:

unknown.png It doesn't show up at all here

unknown.png But when I make a color choice, that shows up... So I dont get it?

Is anyone else with Firefox having this issue?

( I'd go on chrome but Firefox is all this laptop can handle )
windysmall.png
@Kaisen
This is a problem with firefox, for some reason on some devices the colors just don't show up-heck for me sometimes the colors will come back and go away again.
@Kaisen
This is a problem with firefox, for some reason on some devices the colors just don't show up-heck for me sometimes the colors will come back and go away again.
@SoulOfChaos

If I was to make a report to them, you think it'd do something?
@SoulOfChaos

If I was to make a report to them, you think it'd do something?
windysmall.png
@Kaisen
I'm not sure, I'm pretty sure it has to do with the way firefox has their browser...coded? made? I really don't know, but since its only happened with the most recent updates I assume they would have to reverse those changes browser wide to do anything, which I doubt they would do. That's just me making conjectures though.
@Kaisen
I'm not sure, I'm pretty sure it has to do with the way firefox has their browser...coded? made? I really don't know, but since its only happened with the most recent updates I assume they would have to reverse those changes browser wide to do anything, which I doubt they would do. That's just me making conjectures though.