Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How many swords [Apparel] are there?
Swords> Blades, any kind, I'm looking for one type, please give me a class to search.
Swords> Blades, any kind, I'm looking for one type, please give me a class to search.
[center][color=purple]@JaxHax I think these are all the blades we have; [item=Katana][item=White Katana][item=Traditional Broadsword][item=Ancient Broadsword][item=Filigree Rapier][item=Ravenskull Broadsword][item=Valkyrie Blade][item=Cleaver] [color=purple]Cleaver is a Coliseum drop, Traditional Broadsword can be found in the Treasure Marketplace at random stock times, and the rest are in the Gem Marketplace.
@JaxHax
I think these are all the blades we have;

Katana White Katana Traditional Broadsword Ancient Broadsword Filigree Rapier Ravenskull Broadsword Valkyrie Blade Cleaver

Cleaver is a Coliseum drop, Traditional Broadsword can be found in the Treasure Marketplace at random stock times, and the rest are in the Gem Marketplace.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@JaxHax [item=traditional broadsword][item=cleaver][item=ancient broadsword][item=filigree rapier][item=valkyrie blade][item=raven broadsword] [item=white katana][item=katana] [item=corsair's rusty cutlass] [item=privateer's cutlass] [item=buccaneer's cutlass] [item=swashbuckler's cutlass]
@JaxHax Traditional Broadsword Cleaver Ancient Broadsword Filigree Rapier Valkyrie Blade

White Katana Katana

Corsair's Rusty Cutlass Privateer's Cutlass Buccaneer's Cutlass Swashbuckler's Cutlass
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Thank you so much

@JCStitches
@Demesne
Thank you so much

@JCStitches
@Demesne
i know this thread is old but god i wish there was a claymore, maybe im just a bit of a blade nerd FNDJSFNKDJSF
i know this thread is old but god i wish there was a claymore, maybe im just a bit of a blade nerd FNDJSFNKDJSF
im the big gay
@hollowfrogs
There's an apparel suggestions thread here if you, like myself and many others, suffer from not enough swords!
@hollowfrogs
There's an apparel suggestions thread here if you, like myself and many others, suffer from not enough swords!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
OwO?
OwO?
im the big gay